Join Our Team
At Blue Raster, we develop applications that contribute to solving some of the world’s most critical problems. It is easy to get excited about working on projects that are making a positive impact! Our team is passionate about our work, our clients, and our world.
| Qualities we’re looking for:|
- Problem solver
- Like to tinker
- Always learning
- Love a challenge
- Energized by opportunity
- Doing something new
- Creatively solving problems
| Some of the tech we tinker in:|
- [!-- insert your tech here --]
Share your story with Blue Raster:
Send these three things to nextDeveloper@blueraster.com:
- Note why you want to dev with the Blue Raster team
- Resume that highlights your passion (without listing every tech you’ve heard of)
- Share a bit of your finished code and be ready to talk about it (GitHub or other)
Ongoing Opportunities at Blue Raster
If you are into GIS, Web Development or Mobile Dev, Blue Raster would like to know about you.
Blue Raster employs motivated devs who bring talent and creativity to their work:
- Web graphic designers (Adobe Suite, HTML5, etc.)
- Database analysts and administrators (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
- GIS analysts and developers (ArcMap, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Online)
To apply, please email your resume, along with any portfolios or examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org and include why you would like to be part of the Blue Raster team.
About the Blue Raster Team
We provide a friendly work environment in a vibrant Northern Virginia, Metro accessible location (Court House Station), with competitive salaries, full benefits (Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical, Dental, Vision), 401k, and room for personal and career growth. Blue Raster provides an opportunity to work on a number of concurrent projects including clients in a variety of sectors: International (World Bank, USAID, World Resources Institute), Conservation (Nature Conservancy, NatureServe, World Wildlife Fund), and Federal (USGS, Department of Education, USDA, NPS, Smithsonian).