Last year, Esri announced a new product in their platform– ArcGIS Hub. ArcGIS Hub supports collaboration between governments, businesses, citizens and their communities to accomplish data-driven Initiatives.
Recently, Blue Raster assisted Esri in the creation of the Grow Your Local Economy Initiative. This Initiative provides a suite of tools and applications you can use to show business owners, developers, and entrepreneurs why your city is the ideal place to attract top industry talent and grow their business. You can then show and monitor the progress your community is making towards growing your local economy.
- Business Development Website – Features the economic development initiative. Users can embed the Economic Development Explorer & Storymap to fuel interest in their area
- Economic Development Explorer – This premium interactive application gives potential businesses and developers an easy way to explore aspects of the area.
- Why Locate to Your Community Story Map – This configurable story map template highlights why your city is the ideal place to attract top talent.
- Survey capabilities – Gain input from current or potential business owners, developers, and entrepreneurs.
Get inspired by this example of Washington D.C.’s initiative below, and learn more about Blue Raster’s ArcGIS Hub work and support packages.
- Posted in
- Economic Development
- ArcGIS Online
- District of Columbia
- Open Data
- ArcGIS Urban: Take City Development Further
- Explore the Indoors with ArcGIS
- Cultivating Business Centers by Harvesting Data
- Building Bridges to Progress: The Inter-American Development Bank’s HIT Platform for Infrastructure and Transport
- Esri ArcGIS Cloud Specialty: Elevating our clients’ GIS capabilities to the sky