Avenu Insights, a company focused on improving and maintaining revenue streams for state and local governments, and Blue Raster have just released the first iteration of the Clearview Analytics Economic Development Insights (EDI) tool. The Economic Development tool provides key insights to cities and counties to attract new business, plan future investments, and understand the competitive landscape. The tool is completely interactive and allows users to enter, analyze, and export data for their unique area of interest.
The new tool uses Avenu Insight's Property Tax and Commercial Sales Tax in combination with ArcGIS GeoEnrichment and Analysis capabilities for site-level analysis of tax revenue. Some of the features of this tool include:
- Integration with key Demographic and Economic indicators from the ArcGIS GeoEnrichment API to assess market suitability
- Drive-Time Analysis capabilities from ArcGIS Online to set market areas of interest
- Up-to-date Property and Sales Tax Revenue data on a quarterly reporting basis, broken down by NAICS code at the individual property level
Providing cities and counties this analysis tool is critical in supporting the economic growth and future success within that landscape. With this tool, businesses and Governments can answer a variety of questions they might have:
"What is the current composition a specific area by business sector?" or "How much growth has retain seen in the central business district in the past few years?"
For a limited time, Avenu is offering a Free Trial of the Clearview EDI tool for your jurisdiction. Don't miss this opportunity to be a pioneer for this tool and provide feedback for future iterations.
Want to learn more about GIS for Economic Insight?
Contact us today!
- Explore Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the USA with The Draper Innovation Index U.S.
- Track Industrial Spaces in the Mekong Region with the Updated Mekong Infrastructure Tracker
- Tracking Trends of Innovation and Entrepreneurship with The Draper Innovation Index
- Enhanced Visualization of DHIS2 Data
- 3D Zoning in Washington D.C.