Blue Raster is proud to attend our 16th Esri User Conference in San Diego! This year we have teamed up with the National Arbor Day Foundation to replant our national forests. Place a pin on our map at #EsriUC, and we will plant a tree in Tahoe National Forest. Be sure to come check out Blue Raster at booth 2215, near the Sustainable World Showcase! Meet the Blue Raster team, learn about our mapping applications, plant a tree in Tahoe National Forest, and more!
Blue Raster events at Esri User Conference:
- Impact of Climate Change on Children (UNICEF)
Monday (6/27) 4:30pm, Christopher Gabris
SDCC, Ballroom 20 D – Lightning Talk
- Visit us in the Map Gallery to see our UNICEF poster
Monday (6/27) 3:30pm– 7:00pm, Map Gallery Opening and Evening Reception
SDCC, Sails Pavilion
- Using Big Data to Identify Patterns of Deforestation and Drive Action to Protect Forests (World Resources Institute)
Tuesday (6/28) 2:30pm, Liz Goldman
- Mapping Sustainable Development Goals (DHS Program), Tuesday (6/28) 3:00pm, Christina Phang, Sustainable Development Tower (Exhibit Hall B1)
- Community Forest Monitoring (Jane Goodall Institute)
Tuesday (6/28) 3:15pm
SDCC, Ballroom 24 C
- Fish Taco Night in Ocean Beach
Tuesday (6/28) 7:00pm – Blue Raster’s annual retreat to Ocean Beach for the best fish tacos – Stop by the booth for details
- Small Business Partners Walk through
Wednesday (7/29) 1:30pm
- Panel Presentation – Effective Geospatial Tools for Sustainable Development
Wednesday (6/29) 3:15pm, Adrienne Allegretti Room 30A
Before you arrive, check out esri.com/events/user-conference/agenda for a complete schedule of events.
We look forward to seeing everyone and all of the latest mapping trends and technologies, stop by our booth and say hello!
- Follow @blueraster for live tweets and updates throughout the conference
- Also find us on Instagram and Snapchat @blueraster
- Please also “Like” Blue Raster on Facebook for photos and more in-depth news from the conference and beyond.