Partnering with EcoAdapt and Island Press, Blue Raster has developed a revolutionary online platform using ArcGIS Online and Drupal (open source CMS) with custom modules, which will be used for cross-sector and cross disciplinary information sharing on climate adaptation strategies. Since climate adaptation is an emerging field, no source exists as a single clearinghouse of information, and the Climate Change Adaptation Knowledge Exchange (CAKE) aspires to be this vital resource for scientists, NGOs and policy-makers encouraging the adoption and evolution of policy, science and management approaches to climate change adaptation. In addition to being a vital source of information, CAKE features a forum for managers, scientists, advocates, and educators to connect with one another and share knowledge and strategies. For more information regarding Climate Adaptation Knowledge Environment please visit http://cakex.org.
- Posted in
- Measuring Conservation with Biodiversity Dashboard
- TNC Story Map: Planting Healthy Air
- Jane’s Green Hope: Blue Raster supports 87 Years of JGI’s Impact
- Bringing Transparency to Transboundary Water Policy in the Mekong River Basin
- Track Industrial Spaces in the Mekong Region with the Updated Mekong Infrastructure Tracker