You may be familiar with the USAID funded DHS Program Spatial Data Repository (SDR) and use it to access spatial and non-spatial indicator data produced by The DHS Program surveys. However, if you have not visited recently or are new to the tool check it out today!
There are brand new features, like a Model Dataset to use for familiarizing yourself with The DHS Program data, lesser known features like Geospatial Covariates and Modeled Surfaces and even some amazing new visualizations under construction that will debut in spring 2024.
Keep your eye on this space and visit the Spatial Data Repository today!
- Posted in
- Amazon Web Services
- ArcGIS Desktop
- ArcGIS Enterprise
- Open Data
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Virtualizing ArcGIS in the Cloud
- Open Data and Cool Apps: Blue Raster Presents at IMIA
- Blue Raster Pioneering Imagery Management Technology and Delivery Workflows with ArcGIS
- Esri ArcGIS Cloud Specialty: Elevating our clients’ GIS capabilities to the sky
- Celebrating ArcGIS Enterprise Implementation with Blue Raster’s Scott Geistmann