It’s that time of year again! Blue Raster is proud to be a Nonprofit Showcase Sponsor and excited about attending and presenting at the Esri International User Conference, July 20-24, 2015, in San Diego, CA. Make sure to come check out Blue Raster at booth V11 in Hall C to see the latest in ArcGIS Online, web and mobile mapping applications and more. Meet the Blue Raster team, learn about our mapping applications, or just say hello!
Remember to check out Blue Raster:
- Tuesday, 7/21 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm, Demo Theater 1 – Creating Apps with Maps in AppStudio, presenter: Jon Nordling
- Tuesday- Wednesday 7/21-22 9:00 am – 6:00 pm and Thursday, 7/23 9:00 am – 1:30 pm, SDCC, Hall A – Arboretum Mobile at User Software Applications Fair
- Tuesday, 7/21 for Blue Raster’s annual Fish Taco Night – email email@example.com for details
- Wednesday, 7/22 10:15 am – 11:30 am, Marriott Marquis Hotel, Catalina Room (Level 4 of Hotel) – Collecting, Managing, and Sharing Geographic Information at Public Gardens, presenter: Adrienne Allegretti
- Wednesday, 7/22 at 3pm – Marriott Marquis Hotel Mission Hills Level 3 South Tower – Blue Raster is sponsoring the American Public Gardens Association Evening Reception, presenter: Jon Nordling will demo the National Arboretum Mobile application built with AppStudio for ArcGIS
Before you arrive, check out esri.com/events/user-conference/agenda for a complete schedule of events.
We look forward to seeing everyone and mapping about the latest trends, stop by our booth and say hello!