Last month, over 1,000 public horticulture enthusiasts attended the American Public Gardens Association annual conference in Washington, DC. Blue Raster was proud to be a conference sponsor and presenter at the GIS for Public Gardens: Enterprise Configurations workshop. Christopher Gabris, Blue Raster's Project Manager for Public Gardens, was pleased to show our recent work in the community including:
The conference included a walking tour of the Smithsonian and U.S. Botanical Gardens on the National Mall. Also, it featured an evening at U.S. National Arboretum with a Tour and Reception.
Blue Raster is continuing to serve public gardens in their mission to be inclusive for all and indispensable to the community. You can learn more about our capabilities and ongoing projects at https://www.blueraster.com/gardens/.
Ready to find out more?
Contact us today to get started on your next project!
- Blue Raster attends the American Public Gardens Association Annual Conference
- Using Drones to Advance Turfgrass Science at Green-Wood Cemetery
- Integrating Field GIS at Green-Wood Cemetery
- Going Mobile at U.S. National Arboretum!
- Field Trial Success: Farming Sustainability With Esri Collector and ArcGIS Online